Journal of a multimedia collaborative news project with the participation of 100+ students from 8+ universities across Lebanon ----- "It was one of those really, really, long days :-) "

Saturday, June 6, 2009

The High End Of Low

Yesterday was the high end of low.

It’s a mad world where people don’t know their own good. The whole concept of Rootspace and the people who keep it alive are out of this world to me. The whole idea of principles over personal gain was never something I see every day. I mean sure we see it in movie but never in the harshness of real life. When I see Mounir and Dima get highly stressed or intensely worried about something that shouldn’t concern them and watch Dara and Ayman work hard and long without any really materialistic gain I realized why people like to watch happy Hollywood movies.

People love heroes…and the people at Rootspace are nothing less than that. Being a nerdy American kid who grew up on video games and comic books, I can’t but imagine Rootspace as the Batman’s Bat cave or Superman’s Fortress Of solitude. So whether us mortal men deserve them or not…I’m glad we have em. 

No comments:

Post a Comment